Thursday, June 20, 2013

Non-Scale Victories - JMBR Phase 2 Result Addition

button

Time for another round of Non-Scale Victories! I apologize in advance, because I'm going to be a bit of a broken record. I shared my JMBR - Phase 2 results on Monday, and I'm going to recap them once again today. 

1. As of this past Sunday, I have lost well over 17" around my body so far. (Probably over 20", but I was a slacker and didn't take all my beginning measurements.)



2. I got brave this week and shared my progress pics. I'm starting to notice a difference in my upper body, which feels really great. (Once again, I was a slacker and didn't take official before pictures. So I'm missing a 195 lb pic)



3. I started JMBR - Phase 3 on Sunday and I am LOVING it. It's brutal, but awesome. Back in Phase 1, I could not hold hollow-man or boat pose for the life of me. In weeks 9/10 there is an exercise where you hold boat pose for 10 seconds, then slowly lower to hollow man for 10 seconds, back to boat etc... without collapsing, or breaking on the floor. I can do it! 3 months ago I couldn't hold either of those poses for 10 seconds, and now I am able to alternate the two like nothing. 

Throughout all of Jillian's DVDs, she almost always makes a comment saying, "You have no idea what your body is capable of. Push yourself..." Quite honestly, in the midst of a workout, I am thinking SHUT UP, Jillian. I hate you. Truth is, she's right. I realized this earlier in the week when I was able to complete moves I never thought possible. Since that moment, I am loving my workouts. It's not something I have to do. I look forward to them. I'm excited to push myself past my comfort zone and see what else I can do. 


----

Don't forget, Google Reader is leaving us at the end of the month! Follow me on Bloglovin' so we don't lose each other!

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome, sweetie! Rock on with your bad self! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well! Don't worry about sounding like a broken record. People who want to lose weight and don't do anything about it are the ones who sound like a broken record to me. You are producing results and each time you post them that is something to celebrate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally see results in those pictures!! You look awesome lady, and whoop whoop on the inches!! That is amazing!! Keep up your hard work, I know so many people that have had fantastic results with JM! I cant wait to see your results after this phase!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pics speak for themselves.
    :)
    JM scares me.
    ps- google reader going...does that mean our blogs will vanish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She scared me sometimes too! Nope, we'll still have our blogs. You just won't be able to see the list of blogs you follow at the bottom of the dashboard. Bloglovin' will let you still see the blogs you follow and want to read.

      Delete
  5. You are doing SOOO great, Tiffany!!! You look wonderful! Congrats on all those inches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing (and looking!!) awesome. I'm afraid of JM... but your pics may just be enough to convince me to add a little Ms. Michaels into my routine. Awesome results and NSV!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from the link up! Congrats being so dedicated to Jillian. I've started the 30 Day shred several times and never last more than a few days. Way to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never last very long on the shred either. I get too bored with it! Body Revolution rotates your workouts which helps keep things interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. You look fabulous! Way to go on your NSV success this week! You are right, though, I have just started pushing myself and I'm amazed at how I can handle it (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie! Isn't it great when you start pushing yourself? I'm addicted to pushing myself further the past week and am loving the feeling!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...