Friday, June 14, 2013

Five on Friday!


It's finally Friday!! Which means it's time for "Five on Friday." 

1. I've been cleaning out the storage room and garage so we can sell Wyatt's baby stuff. This is a project I have been meaning to do for 6 months and was thrilled to finally get it started. However, when the first item sold I found myself feeling a little sad. They grow up too fast!


2. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so we're going to go down to the river for a picnic and play in the water. We have a river that runs, literally, a 3-5 minute drive from our house and it just dawned on me last week that I have never taken Wyatt down there!

3. This week I am so very grateful for frozen peas. I've even been packing them to work with me and icing my leg as much as possible. Anyone have tips or suggestions on how to deal with stress fractures and prevent them from reoccurring? Anything has to be better than wearing a boot every couple of months!

What? Doesn't everyone carry frozen peas in their purse?


4. I saw this on Pinterest this week and about died. Watches are my weakness (it's possible I have a board dedicated just to watches). How have I lived without it?



5. My week without the scale is almost over! Whoop Whoop! JMBR Phase 2 ends tomorrow, Phase 3 starts next week! I'll have Phase 2 results and progress pics up on Monday!.

Have a great weekend, all!



5 comments:

  1. That watch is the bomb dot com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watch! I have a thing for watches, too. I have WAY too many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that watch! I have a thing for watches, too. I have WAY too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have dozens haha! Most of them are battery-less at the moment though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...