Tuesday, August 6, 2013

30DS Result Link-Up

Just call me a broken record today. I messed up the link-up days and shared my 30DS results last week (oops), so I'm sharing a quick recap again today. I'm blonde... it happens.

30 Day Shred is the perfect workout for busy days. Effective workouts in 20 minutes are hard to come by. However, doing it day in and day out can get a bit too repetitive for me. But, it gets results which is the whole point so I toughed it out. I did miss a few days here and there but didn't sweat it too much since I was still doing Body Revolution.

On to the results:

Inches
Start:                                 Finish:
Waist: 36"                          34"
Tummy: 40"                        37"
Hips: 40"                            39"
Left Thigh: 22.75"               22"

5 lb difference

Love her or hate her, Jillian knows what she is doing! I plan on re-doing 30ds when I get closer to goal-weight.

8 comments:

  1. Haha! We weren't very clear about our linkup details at first. You know I'm so excited for you! Your results are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, girlie!! WAY TO GO WITH THOSE AMAZING RESULTS!!!!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... I think we're okay with seeing this once a week! Because you look amazing! And you make me want to go work out... like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome results!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Keep it up!

    Ashley
    The Lives of Fit Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Check out that little waist you were hiding!! Great job, Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You can really see the difference! I'm also pretty jealous you went the distance and made it the whole 30 days. I only lasted 5 days and started getting bored. Not to mention sore!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...