Thursday, June 6, 2013

Non-Scale Victories & Changes

When I first decided to start a blog, I didn't know exactly what I wanted from it. I wasn't completely positive what my goals were with my fitness and healthy lifestyle. Quite honestly, I didn't think I'd stick with it. For this reason, I chose a generic blog name; According to Tiffany was born. Boring. And had/has nothing to do with what my blog will, more than likely, be about.

While I know I'm going to have slips here and there, I am fully committed to my new lifestyle. In fact, fitness is becoming a real passion of  mine and I'm beginning to form new goals on what I want to do and where I want to be in life as a result. This required a change in my blog. I had decided on a name a few days ago, and on a whim decided to switch my URL over today before it got snatched up or something. In doing this, I lost all of my Bloglovin' followers!! Oh no! I hope you all find me again! I've loved getting to chat with some of you and may have to hunt you down and beg you to come back. If you aren't already following me on Bloglovin', you should.

 1. Why not? At the very least, I'm an awesome artist.
 2. Word on the street is GFC is going bye-bye the end of the month!

So, without further a-do... same blog, different name. I am now "The Fit Train", also known as Tiffany. I'm hoping to have everything up and going by Monday, we will see! 

----

button

On to NSV's for the week. Once again, it's a run! Yesterday was National Running Day, so naturally I had to run. Wednesday nights are the only guaranteed night I can run, so it worked out perfectly. 



My dadburn app quit on me before I actually stopped running! I was not a happy camper with Runtastic last night. I ran 3.1 miles in roughly 33/34 minutes (give or take). This is only my third or fourth run since starting this journey, and the farthest I've ran yet. This made me a happy camper! I just wish I could see it in black and white! UGH! Oh well...

I'm also back on track with JMBR and my eating. I even managed to keep my arms up during the entire disc 8-circuit 3 and lived to tell about it.

And last but not least, I made it to a new notch in my belt so woohoo for that!







8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! Congrats on your NSV! Yay for running your furthest distance as of yet! I know how good that feels!

    The Coily Bombshell

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so awesome with your running! My app has stopped on me the last two times and it is SOO frustrating!! Your times are killer for just starting out, I am totally jealous!! I like the new name, and look!! Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn technology! I've had so many problems with that happening - of course I'm only on week four of c25k and definitely can't run as far or as fast as you - way to go!

    Kristin
    www.likea2-year-old.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great run!! I've been out of commission for over a month due to a broken toe and I'm running for the first time tonight...fingers crossed I don't die haha. I hope one day I can run 3 like you!! Great NSV :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job running! When I switched from blogger to wordpress I lost all my followers too, but I contacted bloglovin and their support was able to transfer my followers to the new rss feed and delete the old one. Maybe you could try contacting them?

    Sorry it took me so long to reply to you linking up! I was finally able to fix the issue and the linkup will be good to go on my blog again this thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...