I have a weekend full of nothingness planned, and I can.not.wait! I'm fore-seeing lots of relaxation, possibly a nap, a trip to the park and splash pad (weather permitting), and cuddling with my
Since it is the greatest day of the week, it's time for 5 on Friday!
1. If you haven't checked out, or participated in Operation Skinny Jean's and Fit & Sassy Ash's #fridayfitstagram, you need to! Looking at everyone's pictures throughout the week has been such a great motivation.
2. I'm feeling last night's workout this morning. By feeling, I mean that my abs and triceps are completely useless. Don't make me laugh; I'll cry in pain. However, I'd be lying if I said I don't love it. 2 days down on my 4 week program from Erica @efitmama and I'm wondering how I ever lived without it.
One word: Awesome.
3. My life this week has been consumed by potty seats. The dreaded "potty training time" is approaching us, NOW and I can't decide on anything. I've been researching different methods, potty seats vs. straight to big-boy toilet, pull-ups vs. undies only. Oy... I have a headache and we haven't even started. Any tips or recommendations?
4. For anyone new here, my son thinks he is a lion the majority of the time. We have acquired quite the lion pride, and it seems to grow weekly. Who keeps buying these things? hmmm. Anyways, we have now adopted a cow into our pride. Wyatt tucked him into bed last night. Which was basically the sweetest thing that's ever happened on earth...
5. Come link up with us on Monday for Motivation Monday! I'll have my Jillian Michaels - Body Revolution final results up with pictures and measurements.