Friday, July 5, 2013

5 on Friday

1. It's take your lions to work day! Shouldn't the 5th be a holiday too? I think so...


                                                

In case you're new here, or are unaware, my son believes he is a lion. We're around 80% lion, 20% little boy these days. 



2. We finally got a splash pad in town. Wyatt loves it, I love it. Love all around for the splash pad.



3. After a two day break from my workouts, I can't wait to get back at it today! JMBR and 30ds are on the schedule for tonight, with a 5 mile run planned for tomorrow. 


4. We went to Cheyenne yesterday and spent the 4th with family! I made a red, white & blue cake and made sure not to bring the left overs home. 


5. I'm shrinking out of my clothes! Instead of keeping them in storage "in case I need them some day," I'm getting ready to donate/sell them. Good riddance! 









2 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got your hands full with an adorable lion! :)

    Congrats on your shrinking frame and too big clothes - definitely a reason to celebrate!

    Have a great weekend,

    Caitlin, from Weights and Measure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day, and congrats for needing to dump old fat clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...