Thursday, October 31, 2013

Review: Dr Scholls Active Series Inserts

Several weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to try out Dr. Scholls Active Series Inserts. I'm no stranger to injuries (I've broken both feet, plus countless hairline and stress fractures through the year. As well as shin splints, sprains etc...). Back in my athletic, high school days I had my feet casted for custom made orthodics. These puppies were $4,000 for the pair and while they have helped, I've never been fully happy with them. So, I was curious to see what these were like.






*   Dr Scholls Active Series Inserts reduce shock by 40%.
*   They provide extra support for the ball of the foot, heel and arches.
*   Help to relieve and prevent shin splint, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis pain
*   Helps to reduce foot odor





I started out using them for just my workouts and running. I experienced instant relief from my shin pain on just the first run. They are so comfortable, I've started wearing them in my every day shoes as well. Three weeks later, I have zero shin pain. (knock on wood).

If you are suffering from any running-related injuries. I highly recommend these. I prefer them over my custom made orthodics, and you can't get these at Walmart for right around $20! Awesome!

Disclaimer: I received Dr Schools Active Series Inserts free from Influenster for testing purposes. However, my experience with the product and recommendation are fully my own. Writing this blog post was also my own choice. Thank you, Influenster for the opportunity and pain free legs!

2 comments:


  1. Thanks for the info! Do they make your shoe feel smaller? Just curious if it effects your how much room it takes up in your shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got diagnosed for Plantar Faciitis and the heel pad inserts they gave me HURT. I'm definitely going to check into these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...