Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wyatt's First Camping Trip



This past weekend, we took Wyatt on his very first camping trip! I swear, after the initial excitement when I found out I was pregnant, my next thought was, "I can't wait to take him/her camping!" I'm a dork. I love sleeping in a tent surrounded by wildlife and beautiful views.

I admit, I was a  bit concerned about how well Wyatt would actually sleep, but he did amazing! When we got home Sunday night, he refused to take off his sweatshirt and boots and kept asking to go back out. Made this mama very happy!

I'm going to be short and sweet today, so prepare for picture overload!


Wyatt's version of chopping wood like Daddy



Love them!!

I'm going to be away from blog land for the next week or so. If anyone is interested in Guest Posting, please shoot me an email.
tiffhult27 (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...