Wednesday, September 4, 2013

6 Things Questionare


Last week, one of my favorite blogging ladies, Carolyn over at Fitnasty for Life tagged me in a 6 questions post. I'm finally getting around to answering! If you haven't checked out Carolyn's blog, you should. She's lost over 50 pounds, looking gorgeous, and training for a half marathon!

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

This is tough for me. It's no secret I love my food. Navajo Tacos are my very favorite meal. If only they weren't a billion calories of junk! I could live on straight Mexican food for life and be perfectly content. Fat, but content.


What's your greatest accomplishment?

Let's go into mommy mode for a bit: My son. He's my little miracle baby in so many ways. I wasn't supposed to be able to have children. At least, not healthy children. After a scary pregnancy and terrifying delivery, I have my little miracle. He's only 27 months old, but he is a big bundle of love, energy, compassion, humor, intelligence and stubbornness. 


Who inspires you?

My little brother, Dylan. He's 8 years younger than myself, and yet, he has been my hero and the person I admire most. He has a birthday coming up, and I'm planning a little post on him next week, so we'll just save the tears until then. For now, I will just say, he is absolutely amazing. 


Who is/are your blog crush[es]?

I have a few of them on my side bar. But it's far from all of them! I just all around love this whole blogging community.

However, I would have to say, I absolutely adore Kenz @ Life According to Kenz right now. Kenzie has just started her senior year of high school and documents her life as a student, friend, nanny and her trials with juvenile arthritis. She is wise beyond her years and the sweetest person I think I've ever "known". Check her out!  

What's one thing on your bucket list?

#1 on my bucket list: hot air balloon ride. Hands down. I am completely fascinated by them. There's something magically about a hot air balloon. I actually get chills when I see one.

What's something we don't know about you?

I'm not a very healthy person - beyond the weight. I rarely talk about it in real life, let alone really addressing it on the blog. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in middle school. Then, in my sophomore year of high school, my fingers turned black. This lead to a diagnoses of Reynaulds. After many months, tests, and doctors, I was eventually diagnosed with Lupus. I went several years without flare ups until recently. So far, knock on wood, I've been very blessed and lucky in this area. But, that's enough depressing talk...

Something else you don't know, I weighed in this morning, and it's actually not bad. Welcome back, motivation! Scale details to come on Friday.

I'm tagging:

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz
Katie @ KTJ Weighing In
Angie @ The Aspiring Southern House Wife
Kristin @ Like a 2 Year Old
Katie @ The Carb Monster
 Mama B @ Mama's Losing It

Questions:

What is your favorite childhood memory?
What do you believe is your biggest strength?
Embarrassing Moment?
What is your favorite cheat meal, snack, dessert, etc...?
Do you have a motto in life?
What would you say is the one thing you are most passionate about?








1 comment:

  1. Yay-- so glad you participated! Annnnnnd now I have a serious craving for Mexican food. I think I could live on the stuff too.

    Looking forward to seeing the weigh-in results!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...