Friday, May 31, 2013

Liebstered

I've been "Liebstered" by the equally amazing Lady Luck and Erica Dee. Thank you so much ladies! 


I'm pretty new to the blogging world and still getting the hang of things. It's been so much fun finding new blogs and motivation.

So, here's the deal. The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers. 

AWARD RULES:
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you via post.
2. Tell 11 awesome, embarrassing facts about yourself.
3.Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
4. List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve some recognition. 5.Post 11 questions for them to answer. 
6. Notify all the bloggers you've selected that they've been nominated.
7. You CANNOT nominate the blog who nominated you.

-------

11 Facts About Me, Myself and I

1.    Born and raised in Wyoming
2.    I love camping and the "great outdoors." I could live in a cave in the mountains and be               perfectly happy.
3.   I am absolutely terrified of jellyfish. Even the jellyfish scene in Finding Nemo gives me chills.


4.   I love anything in a shade of green.
5.   Mama to an amazing two-year-old little boy, Wyatt, who is my whole world.


6.   I'm the only girl in my family. I have an older brother (29) and younger brother (18)


Myself, Dylan, Steven, Destiny (sister-in-law)

7.   I love to craft, sew and crochet. Finding time for it lately is a completely different story. 





8.    I loooove hot air balloons. Bucket List #1: Ride in a hot air balloon.
9.   My entire body is double-jointed. Weird, right?
10.  I've broken both of my feet multiple times.

There you go. 11 things you didn't know about me, and probably didn't care to! 

Lady Luck's Questions

  1. What your dream Vacation? Italy and Rhome
  2. What is your dream date? I have no idea! I'm not picky. Anything where you can interact and talk.
  3. Who is your best friend? Honestly, Wyatt's dad is my best friend.
  4. What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off any remaining debt, build a home, save, and charity work. (That's what everyone SAYS they'll do, right? I'd like to think I wouldn't change just because of money)
  5. Describe a typical day for you Wyatt wakes me up at 4:30am, we play, sometimes I do a workout in the am, do breakfast, get ready for work/daycare. Leave the house by 7:10 to drop Wyatt off and work until 4:30, pick up the boy, make dinner, work out if I didn't that morning, play lots with Wyatt. Then it's time for bath, stories, and bedtime for him. I then clean up and get ready for the next day.
  6. Why do you blog? I started blogging as a way to hold myself accountable and to have a place to keep track of Wyatt's adventures
  7. How do you stay fit? I'm still trying to GET fit! Right now I'm doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and LOVE it. I have most of her DVDs, and this program is definitely my favorite.
  8. What are some short term goals you have? I'm still working on some short term goals. 
  9. tell me about your kids if you have any He's the cutest little boy there ever was. Seriously. Wyatt just turned two on Wednesday. He is so sweet, loving and smart. But also very adventurous and stubborn.
  10. What is your hobby? other then blogging Crafting, sewing, crochet. Cooking. I guess you could say fitness is becoming a hobby.
  11. How did your man propose or how do you dream it to be? I don't have any dreams about how I want it to be. A simple, "hey lets get married." would make me happy. As long as we love each other, nothing else matters. 
Erica Dee's Questions

1. What is your current long term goal? For now, it's to be 140lbs and/or a size 6. That might change as I get closer, we will see.

2. What is your favorite food to eat? mmm food... Anything Mexican.
3. Where do you spend most of your money? groceries! blah
4. Do you like Bloglovin'? So far
5. What keeps you interested in blogging? All the amazing people you "meet" and the motivation they give me.
6. What is your favorite outdoor activity? camping
7. Do you workout? If so, what is your current routine? Right now I'm doing JMBR
8. Do you have a big family or a small family? Small family. Older and younger brother and a handful of cousins.
9. What is your favorite HEALTHY snack? Fruit of any kind. 
10. What is your favorite online shopping site? Amazon
11. Are looks really that important? Honestly. They play a role, yes. I'm a firm believer that as you get to know someone better, they either become extremely attractive, or unattractive. 

What I Want to Know...

1. What was your first date like?
2. What's your favorite movie?
3. What's your favorite book?
4. Why did you originally start blogging?
5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
6. Favorite family recipe?
7. What is the #1 item on your bucket list?
8. Do you have a favorite quote/saying? If so, what is it?
9. What is something you cannot live without?
10. If you had one day to do anything you wanted, and money wasn't an issue, what would you do?

I Nominate...


Phew... this was a long post. I can't wait to read about everyone else!

Happy Friday!












6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...