Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link-up

I've been a bit under the weather this week, so what better way to pass the miserable time than a link-up with Holly and Jake.




button

Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much).... I'm female. 

My best friend says... I got the crazy in me. But what does he know? ;)

People call me... Tiff, Tiffers, Shorty, with a few un-pleasantries  thrown in from time to time I am sure.

I most often dream... about stuffing my face with cake by the handfuls like it's the last cake on earth. Or being surrounded by Jellyfish - the single most terrifying creature on earth. Don't believe me? Look it up - they kill more people than sharks annually. Evil.

The best part of my day... is Wyatt screaming, "Mama!" and running into my arms when I pick him up at daycare. That is, on the days he didn't have 317 timeouts before 7am.

I really don't understand... man logic. Why can't you just think like a woman sane person.

I get really annoyed... When I answer the phone at work at the person says "can you hold a minute?" No, I can't hold! You called me you inconsiderate...

There's nothing like a... nice, snowy day in May. Come on Wyoming, get your seasons straight!

Lately, I can't get enough... exercise! Darn near-death illness needs to go away!

One thing I am NOT is... well-rested. I've tried convincing the little one that there is nothing going on at 4am. I don't think he believes me.

I spent too much money on... birthdays this month! Was everyone born in May? 

I want to learn.... to operate a hot air balloon. For real. It's on the bucket list.

If I ever met _____________ , I would... Jillian...act like a tween Bieber fan. There would be no controlling myself. Once I convinced her to be my bff, I'd get her to kick my butt at the gym.

I can't stop... weighing myself ten thousand times a day. Someone needs to steal my scale. Seriously. 

Never have I ever... left the country... or the northwestern United States for that matter. This girl needs to see the world someday!

Reese Witherspoon... is one classy drunk. And I love her for it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...