Friday, May 10, 2013

Candy Bouquet

My older brother is the greatest gift giver known to man. He puts me to shame every birthday and Christmas. Every year it's something unique, thoughtful and perfect and I'm always left thinking to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?" I'm the opposite. It doesn't matter how hard I try to come up with the greatest gift ideas, I fail. I never know what to get anyone.

May is full of birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, as well as my little brother's high school graduation this year. I came up with (Pinterest may have helped) a last minute birthday gift that would work for just about anyone in your life. A candy bouquet...


It's pretty self explanatory really... I taped the candy bars to colored straws and poked them down into a candy filled cup. Ta-da!! 

I'm still fighting this nasty bug and have felt too yucky to push through a workout the past few days. This will put me a week behind in JMBR, but oh well! Life happens. I'll redo week 6 next week and keep pluggin' along. I'm hoping to get a couple runs in this weekend if I'm feeling up to it. It's supposed to be warm and I want to take advantage of it!

TGIF,



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...