Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm Alive!

Yes, yes... I am alive.

We spent Thanksgiving at my dad's where I didn't have access to a computer. We got back Sunday evening and got right to putting the Christmas tree up. Then, winter decided to be cruel this week. Our high for the next 10 days? 8. It was -31° when I woke up this morning and it's heated up to a whopping -5°. It's a heat wave!

I try to stay clear of too many details of my occupation, but when it's cold and wintery, that means I'm swamped at work. Thus, the absence. I had hoped for a legit post yesterday, but one of my employees rolled a company vehicle on the interstate (He IS okay! Thank goodness). So craziness going on in these parts!

I hope to be back to normal blogging tomorrow. In the mean time, here's a little family picture from Thanksgiving. Love my family! All three kids looking and smiling was a Thanksgiving miracle!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...