Monday, December 30, 2013

Fit 4 Christmas Winner!!

Drum roll please.... the winner of Fit 4 Christmas is...

HEATHER HAYS!

Congrats, Heather! Please check your email when you get a chance.

Heather lost almost 7 lbs and over 20 inches during the challenge. She posted her pictures in the Facebook group and looks amazing!

We've changed the Fit 4 Christmas Facebook group to an accountability group! Come join us HERE. It's a great place for motivation. We'll have more mini challenges in the future and things to keep us all motivated in our healthy lifestyles.

-----------

So, I started my new workout program Friday evening and was pumped up and ready to go. Then, I woke up with yet another illness Saturday morning and spent the entire weekend in bed (oh Lupus, why do you hate me so?)  Woke up to a text from my daycare provider that she is sick as well, so I have a two year old tornado at work with me today on top of feeling absolutely horrible.

Originally, I had planned on sharing my new workout plans and 2014 insights today, but it will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm sorry for my sporadic postings as of late. I've even lost some followers over it. But, this is my story and my life. I have Lupus. I have a weak immune system. This time of year hits me like a ton of bricks. It is what it is and I'm just doing my best to work through it and get by the best I can.

You have all be instrumental in my success thus far and I hope you can continue to be patient with me as I get things back up and going.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...