Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I love this time of year, but it's also a bit on the hectic side! I know I originally planned to post the Fit 4 Christmas Challenge winner yesterday. The winner will now be announced next Monday instead. I have a little "helper" at work with me this week and my laptop has died an early death. So, I haven't had a chance to thoroughly check out everyone's results that have submitted them! With that being said, if you haven't sent them in yet, you still have time - get to it!

I'm working this morning and then we get to head home to start our Christmas festivities! My mom will be joining us this evening for cookie decorating, Christmas movie watching and a delicious Lasagna feast.
Tomorrow morning will be spent with just myself, Brad and Wyatt. Once gifts are opened, we'll be heading to Cheyenne to spend the rest of Christmas day with Brad's side of the family.

Wyatt is starting to understand Christmas a little bit better this year and has been talking about Santa non.stop. this week. He greeted all my customers yesterday by telling them he was "happy, happy, happy" and "santa comin'!" Too darn cute.

I'll be back after Christmas with a more normal posting schedule as well as my new workout plans and goals for 2014!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...