Thursday, January 2, 2014

Quick Run Down...

Hope everyone had an amazing New Year's! I spent mine in my jammies, watching movies with the boys and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Just a quick run down of a few things...

-ONE-

I'll be back to normal blogging next week! Shocking, I know! And that means Motivation Monday link-up. We are trying to add some themes and new things to the link-up this year, so be sure to join in the fun. This Monday, we will all be discussing our goals/resolutions for 2014. I've been working on a good list and am beyond excited for all that's to come this year.

If you aren't a goal/resolution person, still come link up any motivation you got!

-TWO-

Non scale victory for the week: I've worked out two days in a row while sick. Big.Deal. for me. Now to get the eating back under control...

-THREE-

I just found out last night that I am now a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador for 2014! So excited!


Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador Badge

-FOUR-

More on this next week....

But for now let me just say, OUCH!

-FIVE-

Crystal over at Crystal Michelle's Mess has a really great IG Photo Challenge for January. All fitness related. Come join in the fun!



3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to get back on the Motivational Monday bandwagon next week! Congrats on the ambassador thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for next Monday ... I feel like that will be the real return to the routine (kids back in school, holidays and such behind me, plus feeling back to normal after my struggle with sickness). I'm trying to get caught up on blogging (both my Fitness and Family blog) so I can start and stay current. Bring on 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...