Friday, November 8, 2013

Fit 4 Christmas Challenge - Week 2


What an awesome week 1! I feel on fire right now. I'm a 100% motivated and on track for the first time in such a long time. This is hugely, in part, to all of you joining me on this challenge. Thank you, all!

Your posts on IG and the Facebook Group have been so inspiring. You guys are killing it!

 Remember to keep using #fit4christmas on social media, and join the Challenge Facebook Group, if you haven't yet. Come share your week 1 progress with us today!

Results are in:

Starting Weight: 175.6
Week 1 Complete: 171.8

-3.8 pounds lost

I'm relieved the majority of the gain seems to be water weight and am ready to bust through that dreaded 168 in the next couple of weeks.

So, let's get right to it with the Week 2 Mini Challenge: ABS. I hate working abs, so I rarely do. Overall, your abs get attention in nearly every exercise you do, as long as you are using properly form. But, to set aside a certain amount of time for strictly abs? Blah - not my thing. Which is why I have such a love/hate relationship with this upcoming week already. I'm torturing myself (and all of you), but out of love. I cringe just thinking of next Thursday. As long as I won't have to laugh, bend, sit or get off the floor, I'm sure I'll make it through the week just fine.


The nutrition challenge is to try a new healthy recipe or food. If it's a success, I hope you share with us all!

Good luck with week 2 and keep up the awesome work!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, so Im not sure about these crunches, can I youtube them? I dont know what they are :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...