Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jillian's Diet Bet + Swisse Wellness

I'm a huge Ellen DeGeneres fan. When I'm stressed out of my mind at work, I will go on to YouTube or Pinterest and search for clips and memes from her show. It's an instant pick me up and immediately puts a smile on my face. 

Swisse Wellness has a promotion currently going on through November 1st. For every one of their products purchased from Walgreens, they are donating 25 cents to Vitamin Angels (the amount required to supply one child in need with vitamins) and an entry into a drawing to win an all-expense paid, VIP experience to Ellen's show. So, if you are on the look out for vitamins, want to help a great cause, or want a chance to see Ellen live, check it out!

----

In other news, I joined Jillian Michael's DietBet yesterday! It's a $30 entry and starts this coming Sunday (the 22nd). The pot is currently over 43,000! If you want to join in the fun, you can find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...