Friday, May 3, 2013

Confessions of a Chubster on a Skinny Journey

Confession: I have a scale obsession, and I'm not ready to give it up. When I say obsession, I mean multiple times a day. I strip down to the undies several times a day and check in to find the scale hasn't changed from 2 hours ago. So then I think, maybe if I take the sports bra off, it will magically drop me 2 pounds (even though it didn't yesterday).

Confession: I LOVE Dr. Pepper. I haven't had one in weeks and I miss it. I might die if I don't have some soon. For real.

Confession: I've been dreaming about cake. Literally. Dreams of stuffing my mouth, by the handful, with the most delicious chocolate cake you've ever set your eyes on. This could be because Wyatt's birthday is coming up, or it could be the fatty in me coming out. Is it bad that I'm planning his cake around my favorites, rather than his? He's 2, he won't remember if it's chocolate instead of confetti. Right?


Confession: Every day I have an internal debate over Gilmore Girls vs. Jillian. Jillian wins because I'm scared of her, and I'm certain she would climb through the TV and kick my butt if I missed a workout. However, I love my Gilmore Girls. I've watched the entire series over 10 times. No Joke. Ummm, that might explain part of why I'm on this journey, eh?

Confessions to be continued. But, in other news, it's Friday and the sun is out in Wyoming!! 


Someone was a little over dramatic about it on the way to daycare today. I think that's a sign that we need some warm weather already! Here's to Spring! (Knock on wood)


2 comments:

  1. It sounds to me like you're human! I had a scale addiction also. SO, I took April off. Hubby removed the scale from the house. And it was GLORIOUS! :)

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I can get to the point where I can give it up. I'm not ready to part with it just yet! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...